To generate your cPanel backup, you need to follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Client Area
2. Go to Services > My Services
3. Click on the hosting service that you'd like to generate the backup for
4. On the left menu, click on 'Log in to cPanel'
5. This link will direct you to your cPanel where you will see 'Files' on the first page
6. Under 'Files', click on 'Backups'
On there, you will be able to download your full backup, home directory backup, MySQL database backups, email forwarders backups and email filters. As well, you can also upload your backup there.